Monday, June 22, 2009

Tiring day

21/06/2009 Sunday

Today was Father's Day! Happy Father's Day DAD!!!

Today was awoke by keai sms. Sigh.. She's sick. =( heard of tats makes me worry cos she going to be alone at home i tink. no1 to takkaire of her. Supposingly we are meeting today for dinner, but well she's sick so wanted her to rest at home instead!

Ke lian de keai couldn't join her family at her grandma place for steamboat. =X

Was pretty tired though i slp till 10am. but after replying keai sms, fall back to slp again. Then brother, kelvin called and ask me where's the nearest macdonald at my place. =.= bloody hell! LOLs dun wan let me slp sia GOD!!!

Aniwae gt off from bed and washup. Ate Zhu Chang Fen that mum prepared and start watching a show that Poh Boon intro,"终极三国" a funny and lame show though. but nice! so watch till 2 plus and gt prepare to get to TJ's hse to finish our BSCG project! weather was warm and i couldn't concentrate much. TJ's Mum is really nice alwaes ask me want eat this wan eat that. hahas. Wanted to rush home to help celebrate Father's Day but well, Project held me up and i couldn't make it. Will make it up for DAD.

Wonder how's keai now, haven gt a reply since evening time. Hope she's slping and resting well on bed! Recover soon ok?

Next week will be the last week of school for me, and i can't help to tink of getting over it quick! hahas. But follow up would be Asian You Games Volunterring Services and Attachement le. =/ Not sure if i'm going to be happy or will it going to be a packed days to come liao. Hopefully will be free to accompany all my frens and able to meet up wif keai PLEASE! .

Oh ya haven posted this! THIS is really GREAT! my attachment is at ST ELECTRONICS @ YCK, which is beside Kelvin hse. LOLs this is convenience as its near my hse though. And when kelvin heard about it he was damn bloody happy! i alrdy knew it though, cos it would be even convenience for him as he can ask me over to pei him after my work at ST. LOLS ppl who know him will know his reaction after i told him my attachment place ba. At least, thats wat i tink. LOLS

But was quite happy not just that, its that highly chances i wont touch programming! hahas. wooohoo!!!

i shall sign off here, going to carry on to watch my show. hahas =) takkaire keai and rest of my frens!

i miss keai ALOT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment