Sunday, May 23, 2010

Counting down....

Today its 23rd alrdy, 11 more days till i'm enlisted to NS. And each single day that jus pass seems to be pointless.. i duno how to put it but, i jus miss you and wanna talk to you that badly. i do not know of what ways i'm able to talk to you. or maybe till the veri day i go tekong alrdy, we probably still wont talk ba. sigh...

shld i carry on or shld i jus back off alrdy? enlighten me.

ytd i jus told janice that when a guy going after a girl, he shldn't show him attitude and signs of emoness, but today here i am, emo-ing away. thinking back, what exactly went wrong? clueless still i am. There are so many possibilities, but i chose not to believe in those.

soh, sis, zw alrdy asleep on the bed except me. hahas dazing onto the com, thinking how was your performance today? =/
Hesitated i was today, whether to go down to support you anot, thinking see you le then? what if you really dun wanna see me/ or tok to me? would i spolit your day and such.

i'm seriously am thinking too much, aren't i? slack my day off at home till go back shop pass uniform and come soh hse. arghhh...

i can't get you off my head. you leave me breathless. really and seriously. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment