Friday, March 6, 2009

Jus getting started again

TODAY Friday
Well, after so many years still dun have the habit to really blog daily. Perhaps i should try to start one now. lols Aniwae have been really a nice buddy/brother to a best friend of mine, kelvin SOH! Hahas have been accompanying him like days last week. But i do like hanging out with him. Our the other brother, Zhen Wei(my childhood fren) was in army so couldn't hang out that much. take care lots in army my fren. Aniwae haven been spending time with gary n samuel they all alrdy. i guess they are busy with their studies i assume. sigh, both group of frens which consist of both the guys who are closer to me are attached! which at times do give me pressure, sometimes i dun really feel like hanging out with them becos i'm like 'alone' there. dun noe if u all noe wat it feels like. but it sucks! When will that gal appear, like seriously when? sigh sigh sigh...
chat with charmaine jus now for awhile, and realise she was having a bad day today. she asked me to read her blog and i realise what have happen! When chatting with her, i thought of the past. We could have been tgt, but its all becos of time. aniwae when chatting she realise that she have not met me at all while i have alrdy seen her like thrice alrdy on the streets when she is with her bf. hahas such lucks! so i'm thinking whether i should meet up with her. lols cos we were once close frens.
yawn.. tml there is still work. so i thinking i'm heading to bed alrdy. good nite peep.
ps. charmaine i wish you all the best ar! =)
05/03/2009 Thursday
Today woke up at 11.38am. Was damn tired as i was watching Heroes Season 3 last nite. Went for hair trimming after i woke up shortly. den was trying to rush home to have enough time to watch Heroes again. hahas reali do like that show though. Well the reason for rushing is becos i have to report for work at 3.30 at kiehl's Ngee Ann City. Really miss working ever since school started last semester. well today sales wasn't that good, wonder if it gt to do with the recession. I HATE ECONOMIC CRISIS, it makes me lose lots of $$ becos my company is cutting down manpower and working hours. DAMN STUPID CAN! idoit. AND now i gt to really eat grass as i need to save up and await my Hong Kong trip! Back home at 1030pm. Had my dinner and off to continue watching heroes again. den decided to go blogging.
03/03/2009 Tuesday
I have spend 2 nite at kel hse again. Connie been preparing wif her dance competition thing, so kel is like rotting away w/o her company. LOLs but i was there to pei him la. had a great basketball game with Poh Boon, Mao He, Kel and Wi Kat(dun even noe if i spell correctly), had quite some fun at that day as i SMACK 2 person's ball away while they doing lay up.
I rmb there is a game where we were playing full court, which is a most spectatecular one to me. We were up in the our winning court when 1 of the player in my team loses the ball, the opponent team gt the ball and all my men's was too tired out to run back to defense. den 4 opponent player came running with possesion of the ball to their scoring side. i was like sprinting madly back to defense alone and caught up the guy with the ball. GUESS WAT!! in the nick of time while he is doing the lay up i smack the ball out of the court. My teammates all were shocked with their jaws wide open for a few seconds and cheering away after that. Cause they didn't expect me to catch up n deny the ball! hahas was quite amazed by myself as well! After smacking the ball, i have the shiok feeling. hahas!

No comments:

Post a Comment