Friday, March 13, 2009

lazy day

Today was basically a boring day. I woke up at 1plus again. yawn Zzzz

Then laze ard on the bed till 2plus. crazy ya? this what i do when i got nowhere to go & nth to do. arghhh! I should have use the time for better stuff, but watever. Woke up and started to use the com at home instead of my lappy. watch sum movie and blah blah den jiu 4plus 5 le. hahas. wat a day spend.

Gary happen to see me online and asked me if i'm free after 7pm.
And my reply to him was, lol i'm at home and i'm super free. Guess wat??
He asked that so that i could go out wif him n his gf, Ferynn & her sis and cousins. LOL He had been trying to improve my life by introducing gals to me. lols what a nice buddy isn't it? But relationship tis kind of ting cannot be force to de. Though he have a gd ideal of introducing his gf sister to me, but both of us mus also have mutual feelings for each other den can start de ma. hahas...

Aniwae i did went to meet them. So i left hse ard 6.45 and took train to city hall mrt station to meet them. One of ferynn cousin i assume wanted to get a laptop at the suntec IT FAIR 2009. So we went with her to gave her ideals and to help her decide which lappy to buy. So in the end she bought the all time favorite brand of me, Gary & Ferynn. Compaq. hahas the laptop she bought was a nice n sleek one, its super portable as well as it was only 12 inch screen. hahas.

We then head to 4 faced- buddlah hawker centre to have our dinner. We bought all our food den gary decided to go withdraw money. Leaving me at our seats with 4 girls, i was super quiet. Didn't really noe wat to tok about as it was the first time me meeting ferynn sis and cousins. So throughout i was quiet till one point her sis pointed out why are we so quiet. LOLS den Ferynn started to say huh quiet ar u tok lo, tok to him la, ask him how old is he & etc.. I was like Wat the.. Damn paiseh at that point of time can. =.= Lucky came back earlier than expected, if not i will still be damn paiseh there.

Throughout the trip gary keep prompting me, so how, whats the feelings and thoughts of her sister??? Well i still dun quite have an answer cos we didn't tok much, but can see that she is a nice gal though. hahas.

So my day didn't end too bad i guess. =) tired alrdy. gd nite people! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment