Wednesday, March 11, 2009

So so Day

10/03/2009 Tuesday

Happy Birthday Clara! Best wishes for u! Enjoy ur celebration.

Today slept till 1+p.m. Kelvin woke me up from my slp as we decided to meet up and play basketball. So I got up from bed and washup and decided i should meet kel later. I went to have my lunch and watch some anime before getting prepare to leave. Kel called me again to rush me over to his hse. lols i didn't pick up his cal. lmao So left house ard abt 3p.m. He is an idiot i mus say. He asked me to get prepared and everyting, when i rch his hse he wasn't prepared at all and the ball was not even pumped. Thus, i slack at his hse till approximately 4plus to 5pm before leaving his hse.

Had a few rounds of games with some kids there, played 2V2 and a full court game. And i wanna say i hate the Chi- Nas basketball players. frankly can do anyting jus for a game. there is once where he actually press my head as a support jus to save a fucking OUT ball. wat an arsehole! I actually felt like punching him in his face! ARgh!!

Aniwae today was actually also cherelyn training day for her new job. hope she is enjoying it though. hahas i bet she did la, cos she told me so. lmao =)

Jus hang up the fone wif her, as she is facing sum pressure from sum idiotic ppl. hope i was a pair of listening ears. =) cheer up k!

FUN DAY
09/03/2009 Monday

Today went to school for our class gathering. Marcus, a nice guy who help to organise it make it fun for everyone. He actually brought his own collection of XBOX360 games to school to let us noe more of what new & nice games is in the market. So we play ard. Den he planned a competition of Street Fighters IV, Lips, and etc game to let us compete between our classmates. winners will actually receive prizes. cool huh! hahas well i lost to marcus during the final match between me n him after defeating the rest of our classmates. =(

I left school at ard 2.30 to take bus to work. As usual it was happy to be working wif mummy. She is alwaes nice as usual. hahas I like working when she is around more than usual, no offense to my other colleagues. My mummy in Kiehl's is a nice and fair manager. =) which is y she is a manager i guess. hahas aniwae Ai na my new colleague which happen to be the senior KCR in the store was quite nice n funny. She also quite idiotic, she actually complain to my mummy saying that i had been eating bread lately when working. I was like WTF. Mummy came into the storeroom and saw me eating the hotdog bread which my mum prepared for me to school. Then she add on saying y am i being so pitiful like no money to eat... i was like =.= i'm not!

she add on saying isit becos wan save money for my HK trip. and of cos is NO. why do i torture myself for a trip? lols So due to the cold weather and she plan to go eat steamboat wif his bf, she actually ask me along n treat me for dinner. LOLS such a nice mummy where to find rite. hahas.

I'm also happy for her becos she is getting married SOON like early next year. thats what she say veri fast. lols its like still gt 10 months more. well CONGRATS mummy!

As usual, after work send mummy to her bf car den i went home by train. I didn go for steamboat as its like so weird with jus me, her and her bf. lol i dun wan to be a limelight. hahas
thus thats the end of today, =) nite guys

No comments:

Post a Comment