Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What if I were to.....

01/07/2009 Wednesday

Lying on bed now blogging on my phone again. Thinking of everything, perhaps initially I shouldn't even have initiated anyting at all, den maybe I won't be feeling so shitty alrdy. If only things could have turn out better, how nice could it be?

Suddenly though of this, what if 1 day I were to disappear? Would any1 even notice I'm gone? Would any1 even bother?
I know my family would bother n notice, but will that sum1 out there notice? I'm clueless, suddenly have the feel to drink n hope that I could be drunk and forget everything and restart my life. Sigh.

Next week attachment, an I have to have a non-camera phone. Sigh, need to find a phone again. Stupid, damn bloody stupid! Hopefuly life there would be easy.
Getting tired alrdy, shall slp now, everything in my mind there is only her. Do u noe? Even if u do, there's isn't much u can do either. Sigh~

30/06/09 Tuesday


Today as the first day of Asian youth games, my duty was posted to bishan stadium where the atheletes gathered. Reported at 1pm to help out with the setup of the media room n ops room, however when rch things were alrdy done by the full time volunteers. Thus, we slack there. There isn't much things to do throughout though, most of the configurations were done alrdy.

During one of the breaks we have, we saw this guy who is doing the pole vault event. He had alrdy won first with the height of 4.5m, but continued to break higher heights records. Not bad though, he tried 4.61m, 4.75m, 4.81m, 4.91m. Sadfully to say, he ended with 4.81m as his best records, as 4.91m he couldn't took it off.

After which slack all the way till 8plus den head home. Tml have to report at 1230pm. =_= tiring siol!

No comments:

Post a Comment