Tuesday, July 7, 2009

=.=||| SIAN!

07/07/2009 Tuesday

Today is the second day of my attachment, hmm expected of a government company. camera phone are banned, msn, fb all banned! oh my god, wonder if i'm able to survive there. And i wonder how the ppl there survive too. lols
Didn do much work though, was just preparing the PCs making sure they have the required software and stuff today. tml might be the official start as we will be brief more on what we will be doing. lols Since cant use so many tings on the web, i really hope can start work soon. cos its pretty boring there. lols And damn hell i'm sitting damn near the vice president of the company. WTH!!! damn suay, i hope can change seats soon.
Leg is pain as usual decided to do sumting abt it finally. So asked dad to fetch me to bedok to treat my leg, but i didn noe they close at 5.30. wasted my trip there, send my coursemate home as he stay near there den head over to opposite my hse to treat it.


Needles are being poked into my leg. 3 of them with wires attached to it. The physician den on electri current. =(

The feelings is like a massager massaging the leg. lols
hope really can recover den i can play basketball again soon. However, i doubt can go for napfa test liao.

No comments:

Post a Comment