Friday, July 17, 2009

^_^

17/07/2009 Friday

Another week of attachment passed, had been quite busy though, but fun! Had a great time learning 3D max. Currently modelling some stuff for the assignment being tasked to me=), now i regret not modelling well during sch moledues. cos i tink i did better now den in sch. hahas lol

Hmm shag sia. leg injury came back suddenly. sigh. now chest also feeling aching and pain, dun even know y? guess tml will have go for x-ray like what mom suggested ba. I seriously hope nth wrong, if not i dun need to play anymore liao. =/

going to play dota with bro soon. haven been contacting any1 becos of my busy schedule and partly becos of my leg injury that i dun feel like going out, beside going to work for attachment.

till then. shall update again when i free during my working time. lols

No comments:

Post a Comment