Friday, August 7, 2009

>.<

07/08/2009 Friday

Hmmm.. Today did nth much beside doing someting for the task given, but it seems that there is lack of something leh. Can't find out what it lacks still. =/ Getting bored now leh, tink even got msn also might be bored. hmmmmm!!! sian ar... kelvin bro and connie sis all busy with their dance cos gt competition at Suntec next sat.

Nowadays after work jiu head home le, wat a boring life lo. reali damn sian. ppl find me out leh! lols but mus interest me ar! hahas

Oh ya forget to post this. Mom is damn nice, she is going to buy me n bro a wall closet and its coming tml i tink. It cost quite abit though $2K-plus, i decided to give my part of mayb 500 i tink. Though not alot but jus wanna help to lighten the burden.

Still gt 2 more hours to go. yawn. Can't wait to get out of here, cos gt to pack my stuff.
Zzzz

I miss everyone at Kiehl's, Very long nv go back le, due to tight schedule. Hope they are doing fine and kel bro they all doing fine for their dance practices. =) Cya soon ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment