Monday, August 31, 2009

X_X

Guess What, i almost got caught again dozing off by my colleagues while waiting for the GM to come, =.= They didn not come. sigh. make me wait there so long, cos we were told to standby, but i jus merely close my eyes for 5 mins, den my colleagues came in and say might not the demo alrdy. ARGH!!! almost hai me gt fired!..

Sigh, regret going for a jog when my leg injury was feeling better, now the condition seems like worsen alrdy. WTH!!!

But i do enjoy the jog last nite, though now my legs muscles aching all over, hahas
It has been quite awhile since i last went for one. =)

Did lots of thinking i actually wonder why, hope i wont be fallen too deeply into it, but everytime say only, Cfm will fall deep deep wan. sigh!!! just hope its worthwhile ba.

Lately, keep wanting to drown myself in music songs, which makes me wonder if 1 day my phone not with me, how will i become, becos my songs are all inside. lols

No comments:

Post a Comment