Monday, August 3, 2009

What is this feeling?

03/08/2009 Monday

Today is the beginning of my 5th week of attachment at ST Electronics. The people here are friendly and nice. But the workload here can be boring though. Hopefully interesting stuff start to come in ba, if not life here will really be miserable.

Now lunchtime le, but i stay in, as i ate mom prepared breakfast. My colleagues and jing wu all went out for lunch le.

So now decided to blog, Ytd went to kel hse and play mahjong and dota, he damn lucky. We play 3-man mahjong ytd cos gt only me, zw n kel. Kel won 23bucks, zw lost 16 n i lost 7, but kel was nice to let me pay him 4 bucks. lols.. next time den treat u back ya? lmao

Last night didn slp early, which causes me to be half awake now. tired...

Listen to my phone music b4 i went to bed. had this thought out of sudden.

"What is the feeling of liking someone?" i asked myself.
i couldn't answer suddenly. But i know if you like someone, the person's feeling will affect you and you will treat the person super nice no matter what.

I have this feeling in heart, i fallen out of love. People ard me say is becos the right one haven appear. At times, i though so too, but now I have this weird weird feeling. I suddenly don't like being single. Though i keep telling ppl single also good. sigh. Jus what's wrong with me?

Being alone when friends are not ard makes me aimless and pointless to live. Yes, i agree there are still family members, but time spend with them is different. The feeling is different.

I don't know what i'm writing also. Perhaps they are just rubbish. Jus feel like venting it out.

I thought of the past relationship i had. Though they are short, but sweet. I know i was the bad guy, but back then my thinking is so childish and foolish, it cannot be entirely my fault rite?. If only my thinking was more mature in the past, perhaps i wouldn't hurt them. But now asking for a second chance from them is as impossible as reaching for the sky. *laugh at myself..

Furthermore, already been so long le, what's more can i say?

If tings can be reverse, some things might be nice, but at times it might not be, for instance, the girls zui you instead. lols what am i thinking?

sigh. sigh. sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment