Thursday, August 13, 2009

=D

Eversince the 4th week of attachment, i have been having more n more time to come blog le. lols
sometime the work here can be extremely boring, especially when the supervisior is not here. Totally can say face com do nth. And when that happen, i will tink of going msn and find ppl chat.

I'm now hoping that we will receive news that we will leave to the new office early so that there wont be so much restricition. I'm now looking forward to everyday event. Wonder what will it be like and etc. Hope that that ting can keep me motivated! =P

i'm indeed slowly finding my way back into ____. Pray for me ya?
Duno y still, bro told me that ting that day on the phone when i wasn't tinking of that, heh bro what do u tink i am sia? know me so long le still tink that i'm that kind of person meh??? idiot.

Oh ya! This coming saturday is Kelvin and Connie Dance competition @ Suntec! jia you ar!! Ppl who like hiphop can go down and watch and give support ya? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment