Monday, September 7, 2009

Is there something more or isit just a cru**?

hmm, i just hate myself at times,
I alwaes believe that when u like someone, you shld alwaes be super nice and super sweet to that particular person, but i seems to be wrong alwaes. treating the person i like to be so superb that i lost myself out.
People had alwaes told me not to fall into love easily, but can i? i just can't, i just cant ba like other guys who are able to hook the girl's appetite, because that ain't me.

Which is why i do hate myself cause i'm unable to do that at times, Everytime when i like someone and want to be with her, i would just put my heart and soul into it. And often because of that i'm unable to really be with that somebody. why is this so? i do not have any answer to it.
Isit my perception wrong or isit no1 knows how to appreciate it?

Somehow i really wish that i could like reconstruct myself again.
some people say when you wooing a girl, is like a war, and you should never fight a war without being able to win it. i know thats true.

Some people also say that 男人不坏,女人不爱。But i dun wanna believe in that.
Must things really be that good guys won't be able to get any girls, if it is why are girls out there still saying good guys doesn't exist anymore? i'm not trying to boast myself up, but jus merely saying the facts.

My manager told me that at times guys have to be bad, like that girls may like you more, but i just can't help not to be bad. i believe treating ppl nice shld be the right way. sigh... fuck this upside down world. This things makes me feel like as if i'm the odd one out weirdo living here.

Can i jus pray that things wont result in the other way round?

imu!

No comments:

Post a Comment