Thursday, September 10, 2009

Crazy ride!!!

Lately had been really tired. lack of slp and been out late.

My leg injury checkout report out alrdy, thankfully there's nth wrong with my bones. but i saw one of my toe crooked, it makes me feel like my toe dislocated. =( i wish there's a way to treat it though.

In any case, the other injury worst. have to go physiotherapy. =.= wth. spend like 120bucks in the hospital for checkup, x-ray and bloodtest.

And f-ing idiot, my arm now having a big patch of blueblack due to bloodtest.
I didn't even know it until like ytd when i took off my jacket and my fren was like, you went fighting with who??? lols

See its crazy rite, screw the nurse who took the jab, it still hurts like crazy till now! =(

Last nite was seriously crazy, Hong Zhi came to pick me up and we went travelling ard SG. lols

He drove me home to change den drove to NYP to meet mopeng and junhao. They drove bike, while me and hong zhi are in the car.

Mopeng and Junhao went back home to put their stuff and we headed over to ada prata at Seragoon area to have some snacks, after which both of them was lazy to drive bike so went back to put their bike and we went to pick them up.
Headed to Marina Barrage to chill awhile and then we decided to go explore a area named Keppel Bay, didn't really found that place though. so we headed over to Chinatown after spinning a few areas there. Had poriddge there and we decided to go dou feng. Went changi airport spin a round and headed over to changi village. spin another round and we headed to the beach nearby to slack.

Try driving the car though. it was fun i mus say. LOLS then headed to sengkang anchorvale CC awhile and headed to Yishun Den. See See here and there then headed home. Rch home ard 3plus. ZOMG! I woke up like 8 in the morning today and i was late for work.

And fuck ytd that i was rushing to meet hongzhi and i fucking took the office meeting room key home!!!! lols

but manage to cab down in time to open the room.. =.= now super sian, feel like zombie and slping throughout lo. Hope time fly past Fast.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment