Sunday, September 27, 2009

Weee =) Shopping Spree

Today went to work at kiehl's like ytd, went out slightly earlier today cos have to go Fourskin to replace my clock, =.= it was spolit after i bought it for 2 weeks, stupid. But the person was kind enough to replace a new one for me, thx you! hahas,

Secondly, went to adidas to get my basketball shoes and a top. LOLS


After which, decided to pop by Sexy diamond to say hi to the person working there, hahas he was so friendly, unfortunately i forgot his name, he was another owner of the shop but he is not Ben. lols in any case jus told him i was randomly looking ard for clothes and he show me this Tee which is not bad. lols so i decided to just buy it since i got less clothings. lols.


Front and back view( Sorry for the blurness, my phone cam sucks) lols

Ytd was happy cos i jus got myself 150bucks for hitting my target! lols. went to work at kiehl's and was pretty happy i did, becos of the free 150bucks of commission. in any case, today was happy as well, hahas cos we hit again. lols

Today work ended pretty late, and i'm all tired out alrdy. tml still got attachment, TIRED!!!!!

And now i got pissed off ppl telling me they going holiday... becos my family is going and i cant go!!! WTH... stupid stupid stupid!

Aniwae going to rest alrdy. bye world.

You msg me in the afternoon, i couldn't reply you becos i was busy working, and now i msg you, there isn't a reply. you know what's my feeling now? none. i feeling numb alrdy. Although i do still like you, but i dislike the life you are leading now. i wanna elope with you to a place where just 2 of us leading a damn simple life. this is perhaps a dream i guess, a dream that i long for.

No comments:

Post a Comment