Tuesday, September 15, 2009

=/ shld i be happy or sad?

hahas, i guess i'm turning from silly to stupid and soon to the world stupidest person ever.

The tings you told me, shld i be happy to hear or sad?

i feel like laughing at my own stupidness.

The day that i drop tears for you, would be the end of everyting. It would also be the beginning of the new me, a whole different me, not the same person ever.

Keai, you told me not to ever change my characters, i hope i can do as you say, but i beginning to wonder alrdy.


The sweetest tings that happen to me in this few years was a dream i had last nite, i dreamt of you keai.

It will only be a memories in my heart forever, although i know it won't happen, but it seems so true and real. hahas but you won't get to know. hahas

No comments:

Post a Comment