Tuesday, September 22, 2009

hmmm, i guess i felt more relax now ba..

After a long weekend which is eventful and help me in a way or two to stop myself from thinking.

Ytd, my mom told me that my uncle who is still unmarried wanna have a son. Cos he will not be getting married at all. So grandma made up the decision of making me the god-son. i begin to wonder now, if i am able to cope, cos i spend lesser n lesser time wif my family alrdy and now got 1 more god-father, not sure if its a good idea though. hahas.

Firstly, i ain't that close wif him, which is why i wonder if its a good idea, although he is my uncle but aiyo, i duno how and what to do, mayb jus let tings go by itself ba. HAHAS. LOLS

Friday after work met up wif the rest of the ppl working in kiehl's at tangs, accompanied Tommy to get his IPOD TOUCH at WheelLock Place. He sure seems happy. hahas

Bought our Dinner at BK and KFC and tabao up to the cinema. Watch Gamer, a nice action show ba, but story-wise, so so only. LOLS in any case enjoy myself that nite, cause its been quite some time since i last catch a movie. hahasHad a great long chat with another buddy also name kevin. LOLS hope tings had been fine for him n his gf.

Saturday was not a good day, i almost cried for god sake, my baby nephew becos his high-fever which leads to temporary FITs. which scare the hell of my whole family. i duno how i shld describe the situation, it was the first time i encounter this and i hope it will be the last time ever that something like that happen in my life again. Seeing my nephew in pain and helpless. i wish i could be in his place at that time. He was sent to the hospital for observation and he is feeling better now. i just want him to be healthier and have a good childhood life and grow up healthly without any problems. =)

Sunday, went to work at kiehl's at tangs, OMG the feeling of working back is good, unlike attachment. hahas perhaps i'm not suitable to be working in office ba. boring lo. LOLS

Anyway, after work went to Tung Birthday chalet. It was fun chilling here and there. stayed over as i was lazy to go home after being there for jus a few hours. Lack of slp there and headed home the next day morning. Hope she enjoyed her celebration ba. =D

Monday, slept till 3plus, den had lunch/dinner den meetup wif xk, wenjie, zb to amk Kpool to play number ball. hahas the feeling was great too. =P

Hmm, haven been contacting her for the past 3 days till she msg me ytd. Thats what everyone wants me to do, but i felt bad. nvm but it prove something though. She just msg me ytd, hahas. But at that time, i felt that it would be better that she didn msg me, then i could jus remain in slient and jus be able to know she doing fine jiu hao. But she did! and so be it.

After ytd conversation with her, i get to know that she has no interest for any1, shld i continue to make her fall for me? or shld i just let it be and carry on with life? i begin to wonder after all that i done, she still couldn't get the message, does it mean what i did was for nth? hahas this is funny. In any case, i have decided not to be bother so much by it. cos i dun see a point to that, as long as that "brother" of hers is still ard, i will feel uncomfortable. And in matter of facts, ytd before we hang up the fone she told me she met up wif her "brother" again today, which spolits my mood again. =.= sigh~

I jus wanna go out and chilled out more with my frens and play more! i don't wanna lead a boring life!

No comments:

Post a Comment