Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday blue

Today really bored, did my animation finally, no interruption of any work coming in. But the office is damn cold today, and becos i saw that sunny sun in the morning i didn bring my cardigan with me. damn it! My colleague is still saying he is feeling hot despite having a fan in the room alrdy. woah, what's worst is he on max!!! cui! my hands are all shaking alrdy. =.=
Tel him its cold alrdy, but he ignore me. wth!

Half an hour more till work dismiss. Hope time pass faster!!



Ytd went back home in the morning from connie's hse, decided to go east coast park wif her family one, but becos it was delay, and i needed to meet sum1 else in the noon so decided not to rush here n there. Sorry connie and peeps! will go another day ya, but the sad ting is Kel bro didn check the bike properly and he had a super duper FALL!! super jialat!!!

I went to his hse last nite to pass him L4D game and get my phone charger back, saw his bandages and etc, damn jia lat!! Maybe if i was there, it won't happen liao! hahas cos i more careful!! lmao k la recover soon.

Out wif her for a short awhile, it was pleasant jus 2 of us shopping ard, accompany her get some DIY stuff that she wanna make. Now i jus cant wait for our next meeting.

In any case, i have alrdy make up my mind alrdy, i will care nothing else but to treasure every single moment i have with her, even if her last decision is not me, i will have no regret.

Have give a serious thought about it, so just waiting patiently for her to make up her mind who to allow to able to enter her heart. But in the meantime, i just hope i wont be controlled by my emotions again when hear certain stuff.

Perhaps this will be the last fall that i must have before being able to learn and pick myself up again. thx to all my frens and brothers who listen to my prob! Really appreciate alot!

No comments:

Post a Comment