Tuesday, October 6, 2009

>.<

Screw this man, ytd i had egg tarts for breakfast, the stupid tarts which makes me had a total monday blue and sick. There are something in my stomach which keep spinning and makes me ill. At first i tot it was my fisherman sweet which i had for days, but den i realise it was the egg tart. FUCK MAN! i didn't realise the egg tart was kept in the fridge since last friday, and it will be spolit. Thus monday morning i oven bake it and make it as breakfast. The taste was alright so i thought there was no problem, but sigh i tink now i kanna food poisoning. and having diahorrea.
i'm still in pain till now. =.=

sigh.. yesterday, went to my uncle's wake, i was so damn sad when i arrived there after the interview at mediacorp and dinner wif gary. Everyone seems so down, i was so helpless and unsure what to do or say. =( wanted to comfort my cousin who i was once close to, but ended up tears start flowing when she approach me and say, my dad like that jiu go off le. T_T i couldn't see my uncle off the last journet today becos of my attachment and my mum dun wan me to skip attachment just becos of my uncle's death.

Nevertheless, i will alwaes miss you and keep u in my heart, i jus wish there were something which i can do for your family.

Today came to work late becos i was attending my uncle's wake till late nite last nite, my supervisior was nice enough to give concerns and allow me to report late for work. Henry thank you for your understanding.

Counting down to 13 days left for my interns here in ST, i'm still asking for extention of my stay here, though life here may be bored, but the ppl here are nice to work with. which makes me rather stay here than heading back to do fyp. jus pray hard that i will be able to stay here. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment