Wednesday, October 14, 2009

=.=Zzz

This is insane. Allow me to tel you guys what i have been doing today?
I went to the other office and watch video, heroes Season 4 esp 5 and bleach esp 241. Kill my time there, my supervisior is on leave and leaving me with nth to do. oh my. here i am rotting at my usual seat at the main office where internet has lots of restriction. =/
Eugene is complaining that i was missing and he was totally bored out as he got lots of documents to do. lolx

I have totally nth to do now. thats why i'm here to blog about nth. I hate office politics, some people just like to backstab ppl and shoot ppl down.
FUCK YOU MAN! you jolly well mine your own business, i tell you. dun make me condemn you to shit.

Can someone tel me what i can do where my seat here faces teh boss, and i cant play my psp at all. To the singers who are out there, can you all please publish more new and nice songs, the music in my phone is getting dead alrdy. =.=

Ytd went out with eugene after work, accompanied him to town, met up with his frens and headed to far east where he and his gf wanted to cut hair. Waited for them at the salon and had dinner after that at ben zhen wanton mee at fareast basement. After which headed over to Ion where another of their fren are shopping over there at UniClo for shirt. shop randomly at 9Plus. LOLS shops are alrdy closing. But they manage to get something though. Headed home after which and there's go one of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment