Tuesday, October 13, 2009

^_^

Yesh, finally. School has agree to let me stay at the company, i will be doing a IP of 6months instead. Currently just waiting for jet to help out in the document and procedure work with the company jiu ok le. =)

I dun have to go back to school to do boring projects. hahas

Ytd work was fine, Henry was happy with the 3D models i did, but i'm still unable to export because lack of the pluggin that cannot be found on the net.

Here i am, blogging away now because i'm so bored here, as there isn't anyting for me to do at all. =/ oh my, i dun wanna stare blank on a com where there is internet but nth to do due to lots of restrictions.

Ytd, after work at attachment, went down to NAC kiehl's to get my hat back, lols bought bubble tea for the 2 colleagues working there. Passed jasmine a belated birthday card which i drew on my FREE time at attachment in the day. lols, i'm really super free.

Went home happily, seenig her smile really melts my hearts sia. but this time round i wont make the same mistakes again. mus stay strong and hard, not to fall that easily and being naive. lols.

No comments:

Post a Comment