Friday, October 9, 2009

FlashBack

hmm, have been having quite alot of flashback while dazing in front of the com, even last nite dream was also the same.

The dream was about 2 person who i fall for before, all appear in the dream when i dun even wanna rmb them. Makes me go emo...

Jus awhile ago, flashback of 1 person who i dreamt about last nite again. arghh. stop all this nonsense can!!!.

I didn even bother to contact you alrdy becos i trying to stop all myself from getting on you again. and yet again, you initial to msg me and when my replies turn cold, you question me. I know my reply would sure makes you go emo or sumting, which is why i dun wanna contact you, you since you alrdy msg me, why even turn cold on me? =.= And stop saying i'm silly!!

Will be collecting my SD cap at Heeren with the company of Eugene. Thx dude!
Have to rush home after that and pack stuff and rush off to meet the rest at Tampines to head to Sarah birthday chalet. Will be staying overnite.

Its gonna be a busy weekend, cos after sarah chalet on Sat, nite time i have to rush off to another gathering at Liana hse. I will become Zzz..zzzZombie soon.. then here comes Sunday which i have to work at kiehl's. LOLs hope it will be a good day, as mummy is ard. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment