Monday, October 26, 2009

Lazy Monday. =.=

Yesterday, went to work @ kiehl's, the feeling of working in kiehl's is still as great. doesn't change much. =) But now thinking of having such a long attachment, doesn't seems quite right for me. =/ Zzz Jus hope i wont regret doing this now as there's no way to undo this alrdy.

Last nite rch home ard 1030, had my supper and watch ' Confession of a shopaholics'. Lols, i must say, the guy in the show Hugh Dancy sure looks like Michael Garry, a lecturer in my School. LOLs the way he talk and acts looks exactly like him.
Kind of miss those lesson we have with him though.

Now talking about today.
Firstly, Eugene took his Deepavali leave Today! which makes me super sian to the max, cause with him around, we can talk non-stop if there isn't any work to do. But now, beside waiting for the meeting which i not even sure if there still is. I'm totally bored out. My supervisor doesn't seems to be here for work, and if thats so, it means we will be sitting here doing nth the entire day again. =/ Yawn!!!

Today really feeling super lazy, didn even bother to style my hair and jus when out straight with nth on my hair, no hats, no caps, no wax. LOLS just a messy day today! I keep feeling like slping though, eyes wanting to shut but can't. >.<

Just hope time would end fast today and let me go home and rest, it's psychically torturing to be here at work doing NTH! sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment