Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Boring day!

Back to blog about what's been happening lately.

Wednesday 21/10/2009
Hmm today is seriously super bore. there weren't much things to do either, beside guiding my fellow coursemates on the things in the company. aniwae my throat is like worsening since ytd. super duper pain. And i can forgot about that i shldn't have chicken at all cos it will make u cough more. sigh...

i shall head to Ubi tml to book my FTT tml after work, not sure if it still be open though.

Tuesday 20.10.2009
Today was the first day of our FYP in ST.. LOLS
aniwae work was boring as usual, nth interesting is happening yet. Went to trim my hair at Hougang area with the company of Eugene. Ytd was the most sway day, finish cutting hair liao, den when the auntie blowing dry my hair, there was short circuit at the salon. WTF! with my hair half blown dry half wet. =.= we was alrdy rushing for time as Eugene Gf was alone waiting at Hg MRT station. So i pay and left the salon with a half wet hair. Rush over by cab so shorten ppl waiting time. And we headed to town after which to have dinner with douglas & friends. Went to eat at aston at Dhoby Ghaut The Cathay. Dinner was alright, we sat there chilling and talking crap.

Headed home ard 1030. and headed to bed ard 12pm.

I'm happy with how things seems to be like now. But i'm unsure about certain things as well. hmmm =/ let's just wait and see den. =p



Monday 19.10.2009

Today came to work slightly late, =X help to guide my coursemate who just got attached to the company i'm in.

Oh ya, today is actually is the last day of my internship. lols, And my FYP in the company would be tml onward till MARCH 8.. Its super long!!!!! =.= school dun wan let me go for early holiday! idiot. I wanna get my driving license soon, but i'm lazy to, can someone jus sell me the license? lols

Sunday 18/10/2009

Today went to work at Kiehl's In Ngee Ann city, sales wasn't that good actually, =/ quite sian to see the figures though, aniwae left at 6pm and went Seng Kang Compass to meet Wendy for dinner, she wanted to return the cam to her fren though. Jus slack and chill over there till 9plus and head home.

No comments:

Post a Comment